Tuesday 9 January 2018

#NewRelease | Exception by Mariah Dietz | #Contemporary #Romance #OneClick



Title: Exception
Author: Mariah Dietz
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 9 January 2018


Blurb

He’s arrogant.
Loud.
Rude.
And to make matters worse, he looks good doing it—too good.
               
Joey DeLuca should have been nothing but a maddening memory, a blip on my radar during my three month sabbatical in my small hometown while I get back on my feet.

My time back home was supposed to be simple. Easy. Fast.

But he’s everywhere I go, invading my thoughts, and stealing my
attention.

Is it possible to hate the same person I can’t get enough of?

Is there really an exception to every rule?



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Also Available

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Mariah Dietz lives with her husband and two sons, who are the axis of her crazy and wonderful world in North Carolina.



Mariah grew up in a tiny town outside of Portland, Oregon, where she spent most of her time immersed in the pages of books that she both read and created.



She has a love for all things that include her family, good coffee, books,
traveling, and dark chocolate. She’s also obsessed with Christmas ornaments and all things Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment