Tuesday 17 October 2017

New Release | Riske and Revenge by Natalie E Wrye | #NEW #Contemporary #Suspense


Title: Riske and Revenge
Author: Natalie E. Wrye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 17 October 2017


Blurb



Love is the strongest emotion in the world…next to hate.


I knew hate. Had known it since I was seventeen.
For me, it was love turned on its head, a product of hurt and fear—twisted, tied up…and placed on the sculpted shoulders of Ethan Riske.

***

Dayton, Tennessee.


Home to the best cow-tipping in the world, the
biggest hot dogs, and the lousiest sex.

Or so I'd heard...


They were right about the first two. Ethan
Riske proved them wrong about the third and at seventeen, he and I spent a summer under the stars, squeezing our way out of trouble, sweating and panting among the haystacks.

Until he left.


Nine years later, when a huge publishing house
tries to buy my small press, I storm into the office of the CEO to find him.

Same cocky grin. Different name.


And suddenly all I can think about is exacting
revenge on Ethan Riske for breaking his contract...and my heart.


But there's someone who wants revenge even
more than I do. As I begin to fall for the new Ethan, will the sins of the old
one come back to haunt us?




Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio


Natalie Wrye is a tequila connoisseur, Game of Thrones
addict and author best known for writing page-turning Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense.

A fan of the beautifully polarizing anti-hero, she crafts sexy stories about
hard-bodied, complex men and the strong-willed women who crave them.

She loves it when people get weird with her on Facebook, NatalieWrye.com or Natalie@NatalieWrye.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment