Tuesday 12 September 2017

New Release | Echoes In The Storm by Max Henry | #NEW #Military #Romance


Title: Echoes in the Storm
Author: Max Henry
Genre: Military Contemporary
Release Date: 12 September 2017


Blurb


“Behind those eyes, a battle rages. One that’s not fought
overseas with guns and tanks, but one that wreaks havoc in the homeland with 
harshly spoken words and misguided beliefs.”


One week is all we were supposed to share. One week as
strangers. Yet you became so much more.

You were the echo in my storm.


All the little things you did differently irked me. I
thought it meant we couldn’t get along, that there was no chance we’d work out.
But when it came time for me to leave, you know what I figured out?


They were the faint call of home, lost on the wind and the
roar of thunder. It was you calling me, hoping I’d hear you and find my way out of the dark that I had lost myself in when I shut off to survive.

You were my echo. My call back.

And fuck it all if I didn’t find home in the end. 






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio


Born and bred in Canterbury, New Zealand, Max now resides
with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia. 



Life with two young children can be hectic at times, and
although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn’t change a thing. 


In her down time, Max can be found at her local gym,
brain-storming through a session with the weights. If not, she’s probably out drooling over one of many classic cars on show that she wishes she owned.




No comments:

Post a Comment