Saturday 22 October 2016

Pre-Order Available | The Season: Kaufman (Austin Arrows #2) - Nicole Edwards | #PreOrder #Erotic #SportsRomance #HockeyHottie

 Title: The Season: Kaufman 

Series: Austin Arrows #2

Author: Nicole Edwards 

Genre: Erotic Sports Romance

Release Date: 25 October 2016

32609595


Synopsis


Spencer Kaufman

When I signed on to the NHL, I promised to give 150% to the
game. I’ve done that.

Little did I know, but they would ask more from me than
merely my skill on the ice. The team wanted me to be their captain. It’s an honor, one I’ve done my best to fulfill. Although I can’t take all the credit, I was there to lead when we won the Stanley Cup.

I’m still at the helm now, when we’ve hit rock bottom. I
know I have let my fears get in the way. I’ve let down the team, even if they don’t realize what I’ve done.

Now that the new season’s underway, I’m being called out. I
deserve it. I can deal with that. It won’t be easy, but I’ll persevere.

What I can’t deal with is her.
She surprised me.
She came out of nowhere and blindsided me.

And there’s one serious issue.

Now that I have her, I refuse to let her go.

*This is a full-length, standalone novel. It is part of the Austin Arrows series, but can be read independently.


Pre-Order Links


Amazon   iBooks   BN    Website

Other linked books 
Rush 

Amazon    iBooks    BN    Kobo    GooglePlay   Website

A Million Tiny Pieces
Amazon   BN   Kobo   Google Play   iBooks   Website 

Meet The Author



No comments:

Post a Comment