Friday 24 October 2014

Unconditional Surrender - an M/M Military Bundle!


Book: Unconditional Surrender
Genre: M/M Military Boxed Set
Author: Cat Grant
 (with featured novels from various amazing authors!)

Are you ready for some Devil Dogs? Or Navy SEALs? Or Army Rangers? Or any other kind of hot fighting man with a heart of gold? By Cat Grant

Up until last year, I’d never written anything military-themed that actually showed combat scenes. I’ve never served in the military. My dad served in the army during WWII, but aside from that, my family has no history of military service. What if I got the details wrong? The prospect of writing combat seemed strewn with so many pitfalls, I figured it was best to avoid it.

Then I wrote two Navy SEAL books with the awesome L.A. Witt, and well, I couldn’t fudge the research any more. In fact, I actually enjoyed the process. I found myself astounded, impressed and touched by stories of the men who put themselves through months of hell training for this highly dangerous job. And I knew I wanted to help tell their stories in my own way.

So I invited a few other authors to join in, and voila! A brand-new box set was born!


Blurb
Strong. Sexy. Sizzling. 

There's nothing like a man in uniform, and sixteen of today's hottest gay romance authors are celebrating military heroes and the men brave enough to love them.

These brand-new novellas feature all branches of the service and offer something for every reader. Almost 300,000 never before published words!

Featuring:-

Kerry Adrienne - Cruise Control
Annabeth Albert-- Resilient Heart
Keira Andrews -- Arctic Fire
Brit Blaise - Storm Out
Cassandra Carr - Civilian Master
Lia Davis - His Guarded Heart
Sasha Devlin - Hometown Hero
Rhi Etzweiler - Blood & Peyote
Lucy Felthouse - Desert Heat
Amelia C. Gormley - The Houseboy: Initiation
Cat Grant - The Only One Who Cares
EM Lynley -- Irresistible Forces
L.A. Witt - Flight Risk

Buy Links




Author Bio

Cat Grant lives by the sea in beautiful Monterey, California, with one persnickety feline and way too many books and DVDs. When she’s not writing, you can usually find her watching movies or TV (Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries are among her favorite shows), singing along to her favorite band (30 Seconds to Mars), or fantasizing about kinky sex with Michael Fassbender and/or Jared Leto. 

Here’s Cat’s various hideouts on the Internet: 


Giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love military men because they are real, true heroes. Thanks for the great giveaway!
    Ashley Applebee
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete