Friday 4 April 2014

Book Tour and Review - Spicy by Lexi Buchanan


Title: Spicy (#2 Bad Boy Rockers - Also a StandAlone)
Author: Lexi Buchanan
Genre: Erotica
Publication Date: February 4th, 2014




Because of screwing up with Callie, during the summer, I’m drowning my sorrows with drink and women…or that’s what I’m trying to do, but it isn’t working. Every time I close my eyes all I see is Callie, her long flowing blonde locks, her slim curvy body with legs that go on for miles and breasts that make my mouth water. She’s become my weakness and I have no idea how to make amends for my past sin…



It’s been weeks since Reece left me without a backwards glance, and I’m an idiot because I’m finding it difficult to move on and forget him. It doesn’t help that my best friend, Thalia, is engaged to his best friend, Phoenix. But tonight I intend to change all that and maybe do a little flirting with another guy and see where it leads…and who knows, it might even make the pain in my ass realize what he’s missing…








My rating = 3 stars

This is the second book in the Bad Boy Rockers series but can be read as a standalone. This is Reece and Callie’s story and I enjoyed it much more than the first book, Sizzle.

It was a quick sexy read but there was some angst thrown in for good measure. I thought Callie was a little too forgiving of Reece at times and I was surprised as to who the ‘other’ woman turned out to be.

Overall I liked it and the next book is Donavan’s story. 



I was born in Bolton, Lancashire within the United Kingdom, where I lived, and worked at the University of Bolton. In 2010, I moved to Ireland with my husband, four kids and pack of animals.

We are now settled in a lovely town, in County Cavan. The kids love their schools, once they get there that is.

My eldest daughter, is on the Irish Junior Archery Team, and spends her time training. At least she does when her dad can get her off her ipad, reading or listening to music.

I’m part of the book review blog, Book Addict Mumma and have two wonderful new friends in Kristy Louise Garbutt and Skye Burling-Briggs.

My kindle is loaded with too many books to mention, as I absolutely love to read when I have the chance.

My all time high would be to stand at the foot of Mount Everest in the Himalayas.


















No comments:

Post a Comment