Monday 20 May 2013

What's coming up at Foxylutely in the next 7 days?

Well I have something to divulge next Monday - hint hint - 
*cough* Samantha Young *cough* so please check back so you don't miss out!

********************

A new but amazing talent - Jessica Hawkins - has her 2nd book in The Cityscape series due out shortly. I've had the pleasure to read and review both books in the series - Come Undone and Come Alive so I shall divulge all next week, along with an exclusive interview with Jessica!

********************

The fantastic Kerry Taylor will also be dropping by the blog to give an exclusive interview and some fab-u-lous giveaways. Watch this space!

********************

I will be posting my review of the spectacular book - Cold by Brandon Shire. This author is one of my ultimate faves - if you have not read any of his books you MUST check out the Afflicted series and Listening to Dust. 

********************

Plus I will be updating much more HOTNESS to the Lush List here on Foxylutely BR and if you have any to add please let me know - it could earn you a prize such as an eBook of your choice.

Remember - MIMO - Miss it, Miss Out!

xMx



No comments:

Post a Comment